Thursday 6 December 2007

Photography Online !

It's been a long time since I last posted some pictures or a silly story to go with it, but I will be getting back into it soon I promise.

In the meantime I have discovered "Google Reader" A cool little programme that lets you subscribe to blogs and have them share with others. So I thought I would help out those who are like me and are new to photography and spend lots of time online reading about it.

So on the right is a box with shared blog articles I have read and what I think are very helpful, even to professionals and amateur photographers. There are lots of tips, and useful guides for new ideas and inspiration.

If you want to subscribe to my "Shared Blogs" then you can do that. I try to pick lots of information from the web that I think is interesting.

You can view all of the first articles by clicking here...

Let me know if you think this is helpful in anyway.

Cheers
Lee

No comments: