Wednesday 1 June 2011

Ann & Keith


Moving on from the last post, where I took a day trip to Scarborough for the day with Mels parents, I actually took a few shots of them during the day. Trying as hard as possible for them not to notice me most of the time, because they are camera shy, especially Keith. I would say most of the shots were probably screwed up faces and frowning at me through the lens....hoping they don't end up being photographed, unlucky for them then, as I got a few decent shots that I can share.

They had me dodging in and out or trees/grass and all sorts to get just one shot. It was worth it in the end anyway.

I definitely think next time will be much easier for them, after they see some of the shots I got of them. I thought I would share some of them with you on here.

No comments: